MIT Application Essay Prompts and Answers
Forgetting about quality is the right way to nonsuccess.
Appreciate a 100% unplagiarized text composed based on your specific case. Receive a brilliant document that is capable of winning the selection officers’ attention from the very first sentence and making them flabbergasted for the next 24 hours!
Do not forget that confidential communication with your writer is always accessible to you. Maintain contact with them to elucidate anything, talk about the stage of work on the document, and so on and so forth.
Get a doc that is written in accordance with all of the application standards. Do not doubt that we will guarantee precise conformity with the committee’s demands regarding critical things like the structure of the document and its content.
Feel like your final doc needs some revision? Received the completed order from the author and really would like to do away with some drawbacks of it? Well, you still have 14 days after the deadline is over!
Every single text is thoroughly analyzed by our meticulous specialists for it to meet the selection requirements of the desired course. Plus, we will also concentrate on your major and underline your most pertinent traits!
Demand your money back within 14 days after the deadline. You’ve had enough of undependable platforms! Don’t be frightened to use our service! Thanks to us, you can finally eliminate the fear of being conned.
Letter of Recommendation
Waiver Request Letter
Statement of Purpose
Pin all of your hopes on our erudite and extremely proficient authors specializing in each academic area. Fear not because each writer that wishes to become part of our squad needs to cope with a tough contest to get employed.
Aside from being a skillful writer, Melinda can only feel fulfilled when working with computer/information science, website design, drafting, statistics, and some other math-related areas, though the list mentioned above is far from full. When Melinda is your author, you can be sure that your personal essay will be prepared superlatively!
Kasey’s range of specializations is just enormous. Fields such as court reporting, anthropology, history, and clinical counseling are just an introduction to what she is a real expert in. Kasey’s typing speed, breathtaking transitions, accurate comparisons, and popularity among clients prove that she’s an ideal author.
Angelina, our highly esteemed author, will cope with mechanical drafting, electrical/electronic engineering, industrial production, and a bunch of other fields somehow dealing with this specialization. Clients say she is a very energetic, inquisitive, detail-oriented, and intelligent person. All the experts in our squad respect Angelina for her dependability. She always does what she has pledged!
Even though Toby, with his doctorate, can easily write and publish scientific works, he decided to step upon a different path. Toby’s chief life goal is to assist others in getting their university diplomas. Educational administration, career & business education, and coaching are the major but not all the fields that Toby will gladly handle, crafting striking personal essays.
Seek help with digital communications, multimedia, animation, or other areas within this specialization? Murphy is the person whose help you need now! He effectively copes with the tightest deadlines. Murphy does not just deliver documents on time, often submitting documents earlier! Moreover, Murphy will eagerly make emendations or add extra significant data to your essay in a flash.
Health administration and assisting in all health-related areas are the specialties Neal will handle with ease. By ordering this professional’s assistance, you will be able to get rid of all the hesitations and stress regarding the quality of your personal statement. Why? Because the competency of this author is exceptional!
Paul will masterfully compose exemplary personal essays in areas such as insurance & risk management, HR development, and lots of other business fields. This peerless expert can effectively advertise any applicant’s strong suits to the selection officers from the educational institution they wish to enter most.
The fields Libbie is competent in include ecology, astronomy, and earth & atmospheric sciences. Based on tons of feedback, collaboration with Libbie is nothing but enjoyment. She’ll pay close attention to each remark and any additional material. Not a bit of valuable data will be missing!
Computer, mechanical, nuclear, and some other types of engineering specializations are Koby’s calling. This expert can hardly even exist without performing work relating to engineering. No one in our squad has such a deep passion for what they are doing. Koby will treasure your personal statement in the way he would treat his one if his chances of entry to the university were on the line, guaranteed!
Vanesa is a virtuoso when it comes to academic fields dealing with health sciences and technologies. Assign a task to her, attach all of the requirements that you want to be fulfilled, add some files if necessary, and wait until a sterling personal statement is delivered to you. You can be sure that the job will be done as per the agreed deadline or even beforehand, and your expectations will be surpassed!
Personal Statement looks awesome! Thank you so much.
Thank you for the paper, it is above expectation. Kindly express my gratitude to the writer and I do look forward to working with him in the future.
I’m sure I’m not the first client with such a review. Constance was superb. Her insight into how best to communicate the information was more than I expected. Of course, her writing skills are top notch as well. Your company has a unique talent on staff and clients have access to a professional that they otherwise would not. P.S. your web site could be better Thank you.
Thanks to you and the writer for the paper. It is really impressive, well thought out and really well written. Many thanks to you and the writer.
I am very happy with what you have done and I pleased with everything in this paper! Thank you for making me sound great on paper and sorry I was such a headache! If this is my final draft, I just want you to know that I am more than happy with it!! Mery Christmas and remain blessed! If there is anyway I can send a review for your work, please sent me a link cus you deserve 5 stars!
I showed my other medical school friends and they said 'Where did you find this guy?!'
I always appreciate the good work of the writers and the writer met my expectations. Thank you.
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! The summary looks great! Thanks again for all the help.
This procedure is not about challenges at all. Simply fill out a form to get us acquainted with your instructions and click on the payment button! If you want to receive a maximally customized personal essay, you need to provide us with particular data regarding your application, such as your accomplishments, the course you have picked, and the admission committee’s formatting rules.
- It is suggested that you consider our Questionnaire with special attention. Download it, fill it out, and add this file to the completed form. Please note that any data that clients submit is kept in strict privacy. Any personal information stays confidential and protected at any point.
When the payment process is finished, your author will immediately get down to crafting your personal essay. Set your mind at rest because each and every transaction is highly secured. Moreover, each client gets a transaction confirmation letter by email.
Once we get notified about a client’s successful transaction, they will instantly be sent Customer Area sign-in information. A customer’s password can be modified for a more comfortable website experience. The chief feature your customer area can offer is an anonymous chat with the assigned author and support agent. Furthermore, you can use your Customer Area to save completed admission docs, request revisions, or order any other essays.
You will be informed about all the updates by email. Besides, customers can order SMS notifications to track the order execution nonstop. When your document is ready, the Quality Department will make sure it follows all the requirements. Then a client will be able to download the final copy with the help of the Customer Area. Your personal statement will be ready on time! If there is a necessity to modify something in your essay, reach out to us within 14 days. Our editors will do it in a flash.
Select the most comfortable option of
being notified about your current
Get in touch with the expert, download
essays, and request new documents
Turn to our support managers whenever you
have any issues dealing with your
To write an exceptional MIT application essay prompt you need to identify the institutional need plus the hook line. But it takes more than just knowing how to write a good essay. Writing the best essay prompt or MIT transfer application essay is a skill and working with professional personal statement services might just be what saves the day.
About MIT College Essay, Key Statistics, Acceptance Rate, and Top Majors
MIT was founded in 1861 as a private institution and refers to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). It is one of the most renowned institutions in the United States. MIT ranks 3rd place for National Universities and Best in value institutions. It holds the 5th position (tie) for best in undergraduate teaching for US News 2019 ranking of academic institutions. Now you understand why you should be deliberate about your MIT college essay to secure an admission.
MIT is a highly competitive institution with fewer than 1 student securing admission out of 10 applicants at 8% acceptance rate as at 2016-2017 admission.
MIT major courses include:
- School of engineering
- Sloan School of Management
- Earth sciences
MIT General Admission Requirements: MIT Application College Essay
Several factors contribute to helping an applicant secure admission into such a highly competitive institution like the MIT. MIT is popular for its strong research foundation and its top ranking for STEM programs makes it all the more appealing. And writing an attention-grabbing MIT application college essay prompt or MIT business school application essay will definitely increase your chances for admission. Some other factors up for consideration at MIT includes athletes experience, exceptional academic performance for state or the nation, having a published work in a reputable publication, social or diversity status, etc. But besides these, here are some general MIT requirements:
- You need to apply using the MYMIT admission application, no room for the coalition or common application at MIT.
- SAT or ACT scores covering one for mathematics and one for the sciences, either chemistry, biology, physics.
- TOEFL for international or non-native English students only. TOEFL, internet-based test (IBT) with score 90. For TOEFL revised Paper-Delivered Test (PDT) with scores at 600.
- Students can apply in their final year at high school.
- Applicants must possess good grades in English language, social studies/history, mathematics, chemistry, biology or physics.
- You need a GPA of 4.0 – 4.13.
MIT Statement of Purpose or Essay Prompts That Works
Writing the prompts for MIT essay or even MIT statement of purpose you must follow specific guidelines and structures.
MIT Prompt 1
We know you lead a busy life, full of activities, many of which are required of you. Tell us about something you do simply for the pleasure of it. (100 words or fewer)
The focus of prompt one is to get a clearer picture of who you truly are and what activities you derive pleasure doing. Primary responses should be on leisure activities you enjoy. It doesn’t have to be something related to your academics. It could even be about things relating to how you found peace or contentment following a mistake you made in the past that taught you something new. Some areas of interest you could focus on include:
If you play certain games; maybe write about video games and how you had to save towards purchasing your dream game. You can also talk about how you put a team together or organized a competition. It creates the idea of a goal getter, team player, etc.
Your love for music and instruments could be an interesting read. You can dwell on how listening to a certain class of music helps inspire you or help you learn something new. You can also focus on the lessons and pleasure you derive playing instruments with friends.
MIT Prompt 2
Although you may not yet know what you want to major in but you can write about which department or program at MIT appeals to you and why? (100 words or fewer)
The answer here should be straightforward, precise and concise, no rambling. It doesn’t matter whether or not you would change the major later but spend more time talking about the ‘Why’. Steps to take:
- Identify a particular department.
- Research on specific professors in that department.
- Take a look at their works and then identify the areas of interest you would love to pursue similar to theirs.
- Relate the long-term benefits on that research path to your future goals in life.
MIT Prompt 3
At MIT, we bring people together to better the lives of others. MIT students work to improve their communities in different ways, from tackling the world’s most significant challenges to being a good friend. Describe one way in which you have contributed to your community, whether in your family, the classroom, your neighborhood, etc. (200-250 words)
Use this prompt to write succinctly about your humanitarian works, volunteer works. But whatever you write, do not blow it out of proportion. Be straightforward. Try to tie your experiences to some other activities that go on in MIT community to create a link. Besides formal volunteer work, you can also write about wherever you have rendered a helping hand. Maybe helping out with babysitting your neighbor’s child, service as a camp counselor, teaching a group of kids how to draw, how you provided first aid or medical assistance to someone or a community, etc
MIT Prompt 4
Describe the world you come from; for example, your family, clubs, school, community, city, or town. How has that world shaped your dreams and aspirations? (200-250 words)
This might look very simple but it could be quite tricky. You need to be able to tie your past experiences, dreams, expectations at MIT and future goals together. Steps to take:
- Talk about your dreams or life aspirations.
- Write about your growing up experiences, family, parents, schooling, playing with your parents and siblings, helping out in the house or neighborhood, the problems you had with friends, neighbors or relatives.
- Write about how your past experiences can add up to a better you and future.
MIT Prompt 5
Tell us about the most significant challenge you’ve faced or something important that didn’t go according to plan. How did you manage the situation? ( 200-250 words)
The focus of prompt 5 is to identify the challenges you have faced in life and the lessons learned from them. Also, the admissions committee wants to see how you managed these situations. A very good strategy to adopt here is to tell a story that illustrates what you want to say. It could be just any challenge from competition to family issues and more.
Pro Tips for Answering MIT Application Essay Prompts: MIT Personal Statement
Here are some things to consider for MIT essay prompt or MIT personal statement writing as well:
- Watch out for the hook line to use in your introduction to attract and retain the admission committee’s attention with more focus on rare traits you possess.
- Have a clear understanding of the MIT culture and writing a relevant essay prompt to suit the specific institution.
- Some persons rely on friends and relatives to crosscheck their MIT essay prompt before submission but depending on more professional hands like ours to write an exceptional MIT essay prompt can increase your chances of success.
- MIT prompts covers a total of five questions or prompts in all with two requiring 100 words response and the other three requiring 200 to 250 words responses. Each response to the prompts must address the question squarely without wavering.
- A good essay prompt should be organized, authentic and helps both the applicant and admission committee learn something new about the applicant.
- When writing the essay prompt use the essay writing mechanism to better organize each prompt. Use, a strong introduction, body, and conclusion to create an easy to read content.
- You can get access to MIT application essay examples on our website to serve as a guide.
Other Documents Required for Admissions at MIT: STEM Program
Our Professional MIT Essay Writing Help: Personal Statement Writer
- Help with MIT essay prompt – MIT is a highly competitive but rewarding learning environment and it takes careful planning and processes to secure an admission. Our personal statement writers possess the leading professional edge to help with writing personal statement and secure an admission starting with your MIT essay prompts and other written contents.
- Custom-made essays – With all the information you supply we can help create an exceptional ‘you-focused’ MIT essay prompt so that the admissions committee can see you in a unique light. We take the impossible and add the creative into writing personal statements.
- Professional essay editing service – Our team of writers also possess years of editing experience having written thousands of essays before. With clear eyes for details, they can spot all error with fact, spellings and more to help you scale with MIT admissions.
- Fast and efficient essay prompt
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Privacy of personal details
- 100% money back guarantee
Stand out of the crowd and enjoy a special discount when you order our professional MIT application essay writing service help now!