Reasons to Order

  • Constant communication
  • Unique & creative essays
  • Focus on YOUR SUCCESS
  • FREE Callbacks
  • Free revisions

We Offer

$54.38/page

Unique Essay Written from Scratch

$38.38/page

Comprehensive Editing of Your Draft

We Promise to

  • EMPHASIZE your experience
  • FOCUS on your success
  • Offer CONSTANT support
  • Provide USEFUL tips
  • Offer AMAZING Discounts

Testimonials

testimonial avatar

I thought the first draft was great! There is nothing I want to change or add. Thank you for your help!

read all

Our Experts

  • Have professional degrees
  • Creative at writing
  • Reliable and disciplined
  • Highly motivated and talented
  • Can deliver RUSH orders

How a Personal Statement 2014 Looks Like

How a Personal Statement 2014 Looks LikeTime changes and people change as well. There are many things that have adopted a different way of doing, for example, the way people did personal statements in the past may not be recommended for this year 2014. You may ask your teacher’s opinion about how to write your personal statement, but make sure that their advise matches the recommendations that you will find in this article. Here you can find tips to present a personal statement 2014.

What do I need for a personal statement 2016?

Personal Statement 2014Since you are reading this article, there is no doubt that you are making an effort to present a nice and unique personal statement. That is commendable because you are on the right track. Remember that something vital in the process of creating a personal statement 2016 or writing a personal statement for graduate school 2016 is to be organized. You can start creating a list of all the important things that you wish to add in your personal statement. That means that if you are not going to start writing right away, you need to have enough time available to think about your list, and then you can start writing. For each thing that you will add, you need to find a way to use it. For example, if you add that you are interested about something, you should add specifically what thing interested you the most, so the reader can have an idea about how the point is relevant to you. It is also recommended to include something that demonstrates that you are up to date with the recent news about the topic you may be talking about. That will just show how interested and excited you are about it. However, while writing personal statement make sure that your statement composition contains 80% of the information about studies and work experience. The other 20% should be about extra-curricular activities. Do not forget about checking your spelling and grammar, make sure that everything is correct by asking the help of a teacher. Something very important for your personal statement is to be unique, so be honest in everything you will include.

Remember these points to write the best personal statement 2016:

  • Be organized
  • Start writing early
  • Be specific
  • Content should be about 80% studies and work experience and 20% extra-curricular activities
  • Check spelling and grammar
  • Be original

Now you can stop wondering about how to begin a personal statement. You have the tools, so you can start working to write it and edit the personal statement. After you are done with your first draft, make sure that your personal statement does not contain the following:

  • No clichés
  • No famous quotes that distract the attention from you.
  • No list of interests, books or things that you have done.
  • No use of slang or stilted vocabulary
  • Zero content from another personal statement.
  • No humor that could leave a bad impression about you.

Get the help you need from professional writers. Work closely with them to present a good looking personal statement 2014!

Type of work:

Turnaround/Level Standard (5-7 days) Rush (3 days) 911 (24 hours)
College $54.38
$67.98
$70.70
$88.37
$92.45
$115.57
Graduate school $54.38
$67.98
$70.70
$88.37
$92.45
$115.57
Medical school $62.54
$78.18
$81.30
$101.63
$106.32
$132.90
Law school $65.26
$81.58
$84.84
$106.05
$110.94
$138.68
Business school $59.82
$74.78
$77.77
$97.21
$101.70
$127.12
PhD $64.45
$80.56
$83.78
$104.72
$109.56
$136.95
Residency $62.54
$78.18
$81.30
$101.63
$106.32
$132.90
Dental school $62.54
$78.18
$81.30
$101.63
$106.32
$132.90
Nursing School $62.54
$78.18
$81.30
$101.63
$106.32
$132.90
Fellowship $62.54
$78.18
$81.30
$101.63
$106.32
$132.90

www.personalstatementwriter.com
Rated 5/5 based on 11 customer reviews